- Residential Service
- Henderson, NV, USA
- $16.00 - $26.00 per hour + Spiffs + Benefits + Hiring Bonus
- Full Time
Vacation, Holiday, Company Vehicle/Cell Phone/Uniform, Retirement
Job Title: HVAC Service Technician
Work Hours: Technician hours vary greatly due to the demand service. Ambient Edge's normal business hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. During a normal day the technician must be available to be dispatched to their first call by 8 am, and must work until the manager or the dispatcher dismisses them for the day. If the technician is working after normal business hours then they must contact the on-call technician to be dismissed.
Primary Job Function: To provide maintenance and repairs on residential and commercial heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems according to company standards providing the customer with a high quality experience. Assist with training Service Technicians Level 1-3.
Reports to: Service Manager / Dispatcher / Field Supervisor
Pay Rate: $16.00 - $26.00 per hour + Spiffs + Benefits + Hiring Bonus
- Valid driver's license
- EPA Refrigerant Handling License
- Demonstrate willingness to invest in tools used in Service of HVAC equipment
- Demonstrate willingness to invest time in service training seminars and classes
- Work from 28' extension ladder and 12' step ladder
- Meet all qualifications and have all tools required for Service Technicians. Including ability to demonstrate working knowledge of daily, weekly, monthly skills noted below
- Nate Core and Air to Air Heat Pump certification
- Understand and communicate benefits of preventative maintenance
- Demonstrate advanced customer service skills and have ability to communicate clearly, idea's and explanations of problems to residential and commercial customers and coworkers
- Demonstrate willingness to accept responsibility and leadership roles.
- Operate scissors and genie lifts in safe manner